From:
Janie Wait <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Oct 2008 17:15:46 -0600
What a great conference. After reviewing my web site and realizing I never
did get pictures from Baltimore up I decided I really needed to get my act
together this year. So, I now have pictures from the last 3 conferences on
my web site at www.intermountainrecords.com ! The listserv party is always
great fodder!
Now, don't be giving me a hard time about using pictures of you that you don
t like - I think you all are beautiful and handsome and smart and funny..
and I have the pictures to prove it - at least the funny part! Enjoy!

Janie Wait

Janie Wait, CRM, MBA
President
Director of Marketing