From:
Trudy M Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Oct 2008 22:04:35 EDT
Once upon a time I owned a records storage center. Incoming boxes were
frequently stored on pallets 4 high, 40 boxes per pallet until we could get them
onto the uprights.

Once they went on shelving they were 3 high  and 3 deep or 9 per  location.
This sometimes was difficult to pull boxes especially as you got  higher in the
rack.

So in my opinion these folks are really being greedy, putting  themselves at
high risk and those poor boxes with all that weight on them are  really
stressed and will probably cave over time and create further problems for  you such
as a reboxing fee(s).  You also may have a sales person who is  just talking
to talk to make the sale.

Trudy M.  Phillips
File Management, LLC
"Bringing Order Out of  Chaos"
8440 Lanewood Circle
Leeds, AL 35094
Office:  205/699-8571   Fax: 205/699-3278
_www.filemanagement.com_ (http://www.filemanagement.com/)

In a message dated 10/28/2008 8:19:10 P.M. Central Daylight Time,