From:
Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Nov 2008 12:35:46 -0500
On Fri, Nov 7, 2008 at 12:09 PM, Jesse Wilkins <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> On the other hand, one would
> presume that there have been sufficient changes in the profession in 12 (or
> 22!) years as to require either that that seminal work be updated, or
> another work take its place. I don't know that most people would prepare
> for
> the PMP using a 20-year old book as their primary reference.

BruceW has already addressed the PMP POV, from a RIM POV the basic
principles addressed by Robek et al have not changed very much in the last
20 years. many of those same principles are applicable in the electronic
world. and yet it is but one of many books that a RIM professional should
have on their bookshelves

"Please note that I am not denigrating the work without having read it.
That's why I ordered it today.'

good for you!
--
Peter Kurilecz CRM CA