From:
Tom Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Nov 2008 08:16:16 -0600
I don't know if Bruce Miller subscribes to the Listserv or not, but this
same product was originally called Provenance and then renamed as TrueArc's
Foremost and finally now from being bought out in 2003, Documentum Records
Manager.  To my knowledge, for those who have upgraded and I believe at some
point a few years ago it became a requirement, Documentum changed the
backend databases to match Documentum, but I would guess the basic
functionality in the program code for qualifying records for disposition and
managing that process remains similar if not the same as when it was
Provenance.  Bruce wrote the code for this product originally (as
Provenance) and he might be able to give some insight to those of us with
this question through the Listserv or in an offline discussion as I have a
client who I'll be facing this same question with soon.

Tom