From:
Elizabeth Hamblyn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Nov 2008 09:50:02 +1100
Hi

I missed 7, but then again I live in New Zealand and US history is not generally taught in school. I do remember doing a third year history paper in late 1980's at Massey University titled "Redefining the American cultural experience 1880 - 1920" Recall having to read utopian literature, for example "Looking backward" by Edward Bellamey. It was taught by a visiting Fulbright scholar from Detroit.

Regards

Liz