From:
Vana Lopez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Apr 2009 13:15:53 -0700
Barbara, I don't use a vendor or products specifically made for
labeling shelving, but I'm happy with my multi-use solutions.   For
shelving I don't change labeling on often I use a Brother P-touch
labeling machine--something we had already.  For shelving labels that
I change more often, I print the info on paper and slip it into a
clear plastic adhesive sleeve attached to the shelving.  It's neat,
easily read and cheap.
-Vana

Vana Lopez
District Clerk
Fairfield-Suisun Sewer District (California)

><snip>
>If anyone knows of specific vendors or products made for labeling
>shelves, I would appreciate the info.  I've learned a tremendous amount
>from reading the listserv over the past 6 months and appreciate everyone
>sharing their knowledge and experience.  Thank you!
>
>Barbara Saxton
>City of Tukwila (Washington)
<snip>