From:
"Su D. A. Graham" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 May 2009 00:08:35 -0600
Welcome Ward!  And CONGRATULATIONS on being selected your company's records
person.

Both ARMA and AIIM are excellent organizations.  Which you join
(difficulties with websites or not) depends on which is most pertinent to
your job.  From your introduction, I would suggest joining ARMA.

I have been an ARMA member for over 35 years and have realized an
outstanding ROI for my time and money.

Also, the annual ARMA Conference is the best opportunity to learn exactly
what you need to move forward and be successful in your new position as
records person.

Your local area probably has an ARMA chapter within a reasonable distance
and you'll be able to meet and network with other records people at the
chapter meetings.

Best of luck,

Su D. A. Graham, CRM, MLS
Graham Information Management Associates
15 Conestoga Road / Black Hawk, CO  80422
Voice:  (303) 642-7802 / Fax:  (303) 642-0115
Email:  [log in to unmask] / Web:  GrahamInfo.com