From:
Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 May 2009 11:40:47 -0400
On Fri, May 29, 2009 at 11:26 AM, Lynette Yohn <
[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> I'm interested in information from anyone who has implemented rules,
> guidelines or possibly a policy addressing blogs, wikis, USB's, instant
> messaging, blackberries, cell phones, twitter, and social networking
> sites.
>
> I know this is rather an extensive list, but I'm sure many of you are
> facing this challenge or will be in the near future.

you might want to obtain a copy of ARMA's "Managing Electronic Messages as
Records" standard. It should help you with regards to twitter, IM and other
forms of electronic messaging.

for policies about blogging try this
http://blogs.forrester.com/groundswell/2004/11/blogging_policy.html

and from a google search blogging+policy comes these examples

http://www.ibm.com/blogs/zz/en/guidelines.html

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&safe=off&q=blogging+policy+&aq=f&oq=&aqi=g1&fp=fjbi-UNCxiA

similar types of searches can be done for the other items you list below

--
Peter Kurilecz CRM CA
Richmond, Va