From:
"Isaacs, Leigh" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Jun 2009 13:00:04 -0400
An example I just read about this morning.

http://www.law.com/jsp/article.jsp?id=1202431321477&src=EMC-Email&et=edi
torial&bu=Law.com&pt=LAWCOM%20Newswire&cn=NW_20090609&kw=Twitter%20Says%
20It%20Will%20Fight%20La%20Russa%20Suit%20Over%20Fake%20Tweets

Leigh Isaacs
Firmwide Records Manager
ORRICK, HERRINGTON & SUTCLIFFE LLP
COLUMBIA CENTER