From:
Beatrice Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Aug 2009 08:31:25 -0400
Thanks everyone. Just to further explain my position. This year we took
measures to stress the importance of our records management program and
further refine our managment of electronic and hard copy records. We're
revised records retention schedules (long process), trained key department
personnel, cleaned the LAN (huge job) and are now creating a LAN structure
that will help to better manage electronic records in accordance with the
retention schedules. I guess I'm more concerned with the electonic records.
Not emails. Once we get this in place how do we ensure compliance? Can
anyone suggest any audit tools or some technical mechanism to employ?

Ms.Beatrice Williams
Manager - Archives & Records
NCCI Holdings, Inc
901 Peninsula Corporate Circle
Boca Raton, FL 33487
Office: 561-893-1606    Fax: 561-893-5850