From:
Qun Dong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Aug 2009 13:57:23 -0400
Hi Everyone,

I'm a new member to this group and trying to find some help here. We
started to do record disposal in our organization recently. We sent out  a
list of records eligible for disposal and authorization letters to
managers/directors for them to sign off. The deadline has passed but
didn't get all replies due to department / people changes etc.  that make
some manager/director not willing to sign off.  Could anyone share with us
how to deal with this situation? If we want to send out another letter to
escalate them to be signed off by a higher level, how do we draft the
letter to enforce the process?

Thanks,

Tracy