From:
"McLallen, David" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Aug 2009 07:52:52 -0600
Larry:  VERY well stated.  I have actually proposed the idea to my management that we follow precisely this thought - if they choose not to follow the retention period, modify the retention period, or place on hold for a year, we would simply return the documents to them and let them come up with their own storage space.

David R. McLallen
Information Technology/Records Management
P.O. Box 471
Boulder CO 80306
303-413-7788
Fax: 303-441-3983

This email is sent on 100% unused paper.
Please help promote sustainability by not printing this email.

[David] snip