From:
Jesse Wilkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Aug 2009 10:56:56 -0600
Hi all,

The International Legal Technology Association (ILTA) is holding their
annual conference this week in DC and lots of folks are "live-Tweeting" it.
If you are on Twitter (or even if you aren't), you can get a flavor for
what's going on there by going to http://search.twitter.com and entering
the term #ilta09 (or click this link:
http://twitter.com/#search?q=%23ILTA09).

Lots of the updates are mundane, e.g. "Fast lunch and then back to
present."; Others are more meaningful, e.g. "WIKI=Quick: Quick Editing,
Quick Savings, Quick Linking, Quick Restore - Hobbes" Some of the vendors
are even getting into it, listing their swag, giveaways, etc.: "Hey, ILTA
attendees, CU tonight at the Adobe booth 913! We have special Capital-themed
tchotkes and our famous Adobe space pens!"

Anyway, just thought some of you would be interested, either because it's
ILTA or because there will be some of this going on at #arma09 this year J
PS - ARMA is on Twitter at @arma_int for the main account and @arma2009 for
the Orlando conference.

Respectfully submitted on behalf of myself and no other company,
organization, association, entity, or board of directors,

jesse

(303) 574-0749 direct

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/jessewilkins