From:
Danelle Roath <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Aug 2009 11:45:43 -0400
ERMS Survey for Grad Student
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=6fAvCIk_2bCf0YMOdmibRrmg_3d_3d

For all of you that still haven't taken my survey, just a reminder that I am
closing the survey this Friday, August 28th. For all of you that have already
participated, thank you for your time.

Recap: This survey is for anyone thinking about, in the process or who has
already completed the implementation of an electronic records system which
includes but is not limited to: electronic records management systems (ERMS);
electronic content management systems (ECMS); electronic document
management systems (EDMS); and e-mail archiving systems.

All information is confidential, and I will be attempting to post the summary
results of the survey once completed. The survey should take no more than
15 minutes total. If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please
contact me at: [log in to unmask]

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=6fAvCIk_2bCf0YMOdmibRrmg_3d_3d

Thank you for your support,

Danelle Roath
Archives and Records Management program, History Department
Western Washington University