From:
Jesse Wilkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Aug 2009 07:58:28 -0600
I like that and I have seen that sort of thing at other conferences
(especially as relates to, say, a Kindle or Wii giveaway, a special vendor
tchotchke, etc.). That said, as my signature indicates, I wouldn't equate
the fact that I mention a given vendor, speaker, session, etc. with a formal
endorsement by a given company, organization, association, entity, or board
of directors. Sometimes a tweet about (insert vendor here) is just a
spontaneous tweet - the same as it would be if I were talking to Mark near
that booth on the expo floor.

Speaking for myself, I will probably be sparing with tweets about the
conference itself, including any particular sessions, the expo floor, etc.
so there is less likelihood of confusion. But I will be tweeting about many
of the social engagements, both official and unofficial, and I will try to
tweet observations of a more general nature. I do hope that those of you who
a) are going and b) are Tweeting will consider tweeting appropriately -
maybe some folks will appreciate what they're missing and have a better case
to make for SF 2010! :)

Respectfully submitted on behalf of myself and no other company,
organization, association, entity, or board of directors,

jesse
(303) 574-0749 direct
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/jessewilkins