From:
Sharon Burnett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Aug 2009 07:59:25 -0700
For those of you doing business and/or storing your records in the Green/Duwamish River Valley (Cities of Auburn, Kent, Tukwila in Washington State) what are you doing to protect your assets in case there is flooding this winter or in the future? Are you even aware that there may be an issue?

http://www.kingcounty.gov/safety/FloodPlan/GreenRiverValley.aspx

The Corp of Engineers may not be able to repair the dam for 3 - 7 years. This is a real concern. Obviously we can't just stop doing business, but we certainly should have our business continuance and disaster recovery plans in place. I'm working on moving our records to another location.

Rock on!

Sharon

Sharon Burnett, CRM

Seattle Washington USA

"If it ain't broke, take it apart and see why. If it is broke, take it apart
and see why."