From:
"Nemchek, Lee" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Aug 2009 09:42:46 -0700
Take a look at Chapter 4 (pages 49-78), "Space Design and Management," in the legal records management textbook entitled "Records Management in the Legal Environment: A Handbook of Practice and Procedure," available from the ARMA Bookstore (or maybe borrowable from a law firm RM colleague).  This chapter will give you all the basics about space planning for law firm RM departments.

--Lee

Lee R. Nemchek, MLS, CRM
Vice President, Records Management
Oaktree Capital Management, L.P.