From:
Bruce White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Sep 2009 12:23:37 -0700
On Wed, Sep 9, 2009 at 12:07 PM, Amy Harrelson<[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>  I am about to embark on a new project and was wondering where I could locate good
> references for the oil and gas industry with regards to records management.  I have
> looked online and found a few good references but  was wondering if there were any
> god publications out there that might help in my endeavor.  I am really just trying to
> research the industry's record types and best practices for RM right now.
Amy,

One resource you might want to tap into is the ARMA Petroleum ISG
group through Linkedin.  Through their page you can pose questions and
network with others in the oil and gas industry.  Donna Rose, CRM, is
the owner of the group and is one of the most knowledgeable
individuals I know on the subject.  If you are member of Linkedin
search under ARMA Petroleum and you will find it.

--
Bruce L. White, CRM, PMP
Orange County, CA