From:
Steve Westerfield <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 17 Sep 2009 14:31:59 -0500
It has been awhile since I have posted so please allow me to re-introduce myself. I am a partner in
an offsite records/data management company in Omaha, Ne

Regarding the PCI compliance I would suggest a company headquartered in Kansas City, MO. Fishnet
Security. Our contact there is Michael Epperson. They provide various types of security audits and
have provided our PCI certification audits. I am not sure if they are involved with HIPAA compliance.
The process can be rather complicated as you mentioned but it is obtainable.

I will email you the contact information off line. If anyone else needs the information feel free to
email me.

Steve Westerfield
Benson Records Management Center
Omaha, NE