From:
Larry Medina <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Sep 2009 12:40:44 -0400
>I did get it and completed the survey, but I will note that the message with
>the survey link had landed in my Junk Mail folder.

So the first, and natural assumption based on the title is that this will be
directed only to ARMA members, which is dissimilar to the efforts in the
past by Ray Cunningham to gather data from the profession, regardless of
membership status. I think it was referred to as a RIM Industry Salary
Survey (?)

Out of curiosity, did the survey ask for your member number or is the data
submitted 'anonymously', identified only by your responding ISP?

Part of why I'm asking this is based on the comments here this morning, if
some did not complete it because they didn't receive it and others did not
complete it because it ended up in their junk bin... how will these people
be given an opportunity to reply now?

I guess this is another case of the final product will be a reflection of
the process used to gather the input and depending on the volume of
respondents, the ability to slice and dice the data (as was done in past
surveys) may be rather limited.

I was reading another poll this morning that indicated 80% of the
respondents were opposed to a concept being presented and was rather
surprised by that... then in the fine print below I noticed that only *5*
people had replied thus far =)

Larry