From:
"Link, Gary M." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Oct 2009 07:35:08 -0400
The following is a position opening that I am passing along to the list
for someone else. I know nothing about this position. PLEASE DO NOT
REPLY TO ME FOR ANY REASON. Reply to the contact info below for any
questions.

Announcement Follows:

This is a full-time, permanent, position that will be based at the
corporate HQ in Philadelphia, PA.  This position offers a competitive
salary and relocation assistance would be provided (if necessary).

If interested, please do me a favor and send me the most recent/updated
copy of your resume as a word doc attachment at your earliest possible
convenience.  To expedite processing, please also reply with a ballpark
idea of your current/desired salary and a convenient daytime telephone #
where I can reach you to discuss further.  If you're not personally
interested, feel free to forward this message along to others in your
network who may have a similar background/skills set.  Feel free to call
me directly to discuss further, if you prefer.  Thanks, in advance, for
your time and consideration.

Mike Fleming
RTI / Comcast Recruiting Partner - Cable HQ Human Resources
Phone: 610-263-3030 x4174

Title: Senior Manager, Corporate Records

Reports to the Co-Chief Compliance Officer/Deputy General Counsel

Job Responsibilities:
*	Work directly with the corporate Co-Chief Compliance Officer and
other management to implement the company's records retention policy and
enterprise-wide records management (RM) program with respect to all
company records.
*	Manage a staff of RM personnel.
*	Oversee activities relating to evaluating, categorizing and
maintaining records according to records retention policy, legal
retention requirements and established business requirements, including
consolidation of records, database conversions, and communications with
client groups in a broadly decentralized corporate environment.
*	Act as primary liaison for the RM team with offsite records
storage vendors, including negotiating schedules and timelines,
evaluation of services, contract review and billing and/or account
verification and approval.
*	Establish and execute systems to assist with high volume
archiving, purging and destruction of records.
*	Update records retention schedule, policy and RM intranet site
as required.
*	Oversee customized client services required for implementing RM
program.
*	Develop and implement systems for tracking and reporting on task
performance.
*	Maintain effective enterprise-wide communication and trainings
to coordinate RM program.

Job Requirements:
*	Bachelor's degree.
*	Minimum of 7 years of Records Management experience, preferably
with a large corporation.
*	Minimum of 3 years of management experience.
*	Proven project management experience.
*	Superior oral and written communications.  Ability to make
presentations to internal groups.
*	Ability to work effectively with all levels of management,
manage multiple projects and meet deadlines with consistently high
quality work product.
*	Ability to formulate and implement creative solutions to
accomplish the company's objectives.
*	Strong leadership skills and ability to work in a team
environment.
*	Ability to work independently and cooperatively. Some travel
required.
*	Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Word,
Excel, Power Point and RM database software (Hewlett Packard's TRIM
database preferred).
*	Knowledge of telecommunications, cable, internet-businesses a
plus.
*	References required.

Contact: