From:
"Starck, Brian" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Oct 2009 12:34:17 -0600
I wondered about this policy as the year kicked off.  I follow the
Denver Broncos (ahem, currently undefeated at 5 - 0, sorry Cincy,
Cleveland, Oakland, Dallas, New England listservers) and get twitter
updates on my phone before, during, and after the game from them.  Seems
that the policy applies only to the personal account of team members and
staff.  They will often retweet information from other sources before
and after the game, but not during.

Brian Starck, CRM
RTD Document Control Manager
303.299.2177