From:
Steve Veatch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Oct 2009 10:05:42 -0400
Greetings!
The RIM certificate at CVTC is excellent. I spent over 2 years on this
program. It has been worth all the work and has really been a great
help with my work and has resulted in a promotion and an opportunity
to attend the ARMA conference in Orlando.

Steven Veatch
El Paso County Government
Information Technologies