From:
Brian Tuemmler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Oct 2009 14:38:24 -0500
Gary,

I had a client this past year that used a "cascade communication" process.  The CEO, emailed to the Senior VPs (heads of the 7 companies that made up this firm) with a message that said "Here is the policy."  The Senior VP's were given a boilerplate email to send to managers within the company that said "Here is the policy and it is important to me because..." They were coached on how to complete this message with a personal story.  Managers then sent emails to their direct reports with this email attached.  The point was to have a message coming from immediate superiors reflecting the company message in a personal way.

This was also supported with an internal web site and a few people manning the phones for questions.

Hope that helps.

Brian Tuemmler
Gimmal Group
925-253-5689 (office)