Date:
Fri, 6 Nov 2009 00:47:26 +0000
Ah, Fred took my bait!

Fred said "Trying to build credibility and alliances with IT and Legal."

Great!  But I'll challenge you further ... (Muahahaha!) ... *what* are you doing to build credibility and a culture of alliance?

That's the stuff, the meat, that is the proving ground.  It seems to me that much of what we've tried hasn't worked ... So what *is* working?  Specifically?

I'm not putting Fred on the spot here, just leveraging the podium he presented (thanks Fred!).

I have some thoughts of my own, however they will have to wait until tomorrow as out here on the East Coast it is right in the middle of Happy Hour(s) and I find myself with an empty glass in which there is supposed to be Smithwicks ...

So, cheers to you all, until the morrow ... (But please continue on without me!)

Julie

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T