From:
Stephen Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Nov 2009 12:54:35 -0500
"I'm sorry, but the Records listserv has many followers who prefer not to have this content in their email boxs."

I am not normally one to interject my feelings about topics outside of the RIM world in this forum, but I feel the need to this time.  I would like to echo what Doug wrote in that I was very happy to see many folks on the listserv express their concern for a fellow RIM professional in the aftermath of the tragedy at Ft. Hood yesterday.  I don't know Judy personally, but I appreciate reading all of her thoughtful posts.  I was relieved to read her message yesterday letting the listserv know that she was OK and, like everyone else, trying to cope with what happened.

From time to time we see postings that are not RIM-related.  Some I am interested in and some I am not.  I delete the ones I am not interested in.  Like many of you, I was sick to my stomach to hear about what happened yesterday.  And even just for a little while, my spirit was raised to see the outpouring of concern for Judy and everyone else, soldier and civilian alike, who server our country so selflessly and proudly at Ft. Hood.  Ultimately, how can we not talk this?!

Thanks, Steve

Stephen A. Smith, MLIS, CRM, CDIA+
Records Manager
QVC, Inc. Internal Audit
O:      484.701.1559
F:      484.701.1021
C:      484.905.2517
E:      [log in to unmask]
A:      Studio Park, 1200 Wilson Dr., MC207, West Chester, PA, 19380-4262

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail (even if the e-mail address above is yours), (i) you may not use, copy or retransmit it, (ii) please delete this message and (iii) please notify the sender immediately. Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.