From:
Julie Fleming <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Nov 2009 13:25:30 -0500
I think this is a great concept!  In fact, I am aware of one law firm
that has a program where they go out to their client sites and assist
them with building records management programs in preparation for
litigation (for their clients who are embroiled in litigation) as part
of their overall litigation management process.  Perhaps this could be
a focus of ARMA for the future....marketing RIM to law schools...but
then we would have to have people to teach those courses.....

Julie Ann Fleming, CRM