From:
Jesse Wilkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Nov 2009 13:03:29 -0700
I forget where I saw this, but one approach I've heard of is to create your death by Powerpoints, making them as wordy etc. as you want. Give the slide an appropriate title. Then cut the slide text and put that into the notes. Cut the title and put it in the slide text (or leave it as the title, with no slide text). Put an appropriate and hopefully illustrative graphic on the slide; if you don't have one, either leave the slide as is or do something interesting with the text characteristics (for example, white text on black background).

This gives you a) no more death by Powerpoint and b) notes for you to recall or attendees to access.

Respectfully submitted on behalf of myself and no other company, organization, association, entity, or board of directors,

Jesse Wilkins, CRM
(303) 574-0749 direct
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/jessewilkins