From:
Andrew Warland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Nov 2009 17:13:54 +1100
I'm on Google Wave also and I think it's still a bit early to judge,
after all it's not even in beta yet, only preview, and I think that
they guys at Google will be making changes here and there based on the
considerable feedback.

Techmeme had an interesting article on subject last week 'Why Google
Wave sucks and why you will use it anyway'
http://www.techcrunch.com/2009/11/26/why-google-wave-sucks/

There was a lot of negative and positive comment on that article, some
asking why the article appears to be negative but actually is positive
('fanboyism').

This article also seems to describe the positive aspects of the
application 'Google Wave, a new wave of technology'.
http://pinoytutorial.com/techtorial/google-wave-a-new-wave-of-technology/

One commentator made a good point - it's better than using a wiki to
collaborate and is great for taking minutes in meetings (live feed +
everyone contributes).  Having just completed another article using
Google Docs to collaborate with a colleague in another country I can
see why Google Wave might have been a better way of doing it.

My views entirely!

Andrew