Date:
Tue, 1 Dec 2009 12:08:34 -0800
By all means, I wholeheartedly agree that no one should have the
audacity to exercise their right of free speech and say ANYTHING about
ARMA here.

I mean, REALLY what were you THINKING??

Now I've noticed during my 28 years in ARMA and 16 on this List that
no one EVER chastizes a positive comment about them, but people sure
get their panties in a wad over a critical comment, and more so in the
recent past than ever before

Larry

Sent from MY iPhone