From:
"Starck, Brian" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Dec 2009 11:28:53 -0700
First of all, congratulations to the City of Portland.  Moving to new
facilities are always a challenging and exciting time, even if it is a
lot of work.

I really, really, really dislike the czar title for any position.  No
really!!  It just seems so trite to me.  What does Czar mean?  Is there
any authority behind it or is it just a title like Second Deputy
Undersecretary of blah blah?  Okay, off my irritation soapbox and back
to the inner-workings of McLaren engineering software.

Brian Starck, CRM
RTD Document Control Manager