From:
Stephen Cohen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Dec 2009 16:46:57 -0500
6 months is not only unreasonable, but downright wrong. As a Connecticut
native and resident, I live a mere 2 towns away from Shelton and drive
past Health Net every night on my way home on Route 8. Maybe the next time
I drive past their sign will read "Health Sieve".

Stephen Cohen, Records Manager
MetLife \ Legal Affairs
1095 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY  10036-6796