From:
John Annunziello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Dec 2009 10:14:57 -0500
Hey neighbour, welcome back....good to hear from you again.

John Annunziello, ermm
Manager, Records and Information
Toronto and Region Conservation Authority

"Information is a corporate, strategic asset that needs to be managed"

"Gervais, JohnA" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: Records Management Program <[log in to unmask]>
12/07/2009 09:54 AM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
Greetings

Greetings,

I used to post on this list some time ago and enjoyed it immensely.
Because of one circumstance or another I haven't been able to do so for
awhile, but I have returned! Briefly, my experience in the Records and
Information Management field spans 25 years in private, municipal and
federal governments. I look forward to sharing my experiences with you
and hearing about yours. Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to
once again collaborate with such an eclectic, knowledgeable and
experienced group of professionals. Have a wonderful day.

Kind regards,

John Gervais
Senior Project/Program Officer | Resource Management and Administrative
Services
Program Management & Analysis Directorate | Appeals Branch
Canada Revenue Agency | 250 Albert Street, 14th Floor, Office 14024
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, K1A 0L5

present, place UNSUBSCRIBE RECMGMT-L or UNSUB RECMGMT-L in the body of the
message.
mailto:[log in to unmask]

"*PLEASE CONSIDER THE ENVIRONMENT WHEN DECIDING TO PRINT THIS MESSAGE*

Toronto and Region Conservation Authority Confidentiality Notice:

The information contained in this communication including any attachments
may be confidential, is intended only for use of the recipient(s) named
above, and may be legally privileged. If the reader of the message is not
distribution,disclosure or copying of this communication is strictly
resend this communication to the sender and delete it permanently from
your computer system.

Thank you."