From:
Nolene Sherman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Dec 2009 21:34:34 -0800
I believe only Kindle's is proprietary. Other eReaders use the open
format is ePub or .epub. Another format is PDB

http://www.pcworld.com/zoom?id=184036&page=2&zoomIdx=1
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EPUB
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_e-book_formats

The Nook does allow bookmarks, annotations, notes and highlighting of
passages. But I don't see where you can print directly from the nook
or export the notes you've made.

Nolene Sherman
Orange County, CA

Tracking where records are kept is what Tiggers and Records Managers
do best!