From:
Brent Reid <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Dec 2009 11:15:03 -0500
My confusion stems from my understanding that Working Papers are considered
part of the Official Record. In the systems that I have designed and
implemented, the Working Papers had RR applied to them and were kept in the
Records Management System along with the resulting 'Official Records'.

Is your company Publically Traded ?

That may be the difference, as I primarily work for Government and publicly
traded companies - whose retention requirements may differ from what your
company is bound by.

Brent