From:
sasha babin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Dec 2009 12:29:30 -0800
I agree with John,

Two weeks ago, on December 12, I participated in webinar hosted by AIIM in association with EMC2.
I asked them if the Sharepoint could be consider as Records Management System, because many people here, in Toronto, declare Sharepoint as the only Records Management Solution that nobody could live without it.

Thanks to the hoster, they answered my question and clearly said that the person who push this idea misrepresents the idea of SharePoint.
It is a pity, but it is again the same situation, when IT people think that they know everything and keep feeding the Senior Management Team with promises.

May Microsoft finally will take care over the situation, otherwise all these SharePoint storytellers will put the creator in interesting  situation

Regards,

Alex Babin