Date:
Thu, 31 Dec 2009 00:47:02 -0500
Does anyone know of any janitorial services that are involved in the support
and encouragement of proper records management practices?

We are actively developing a janitorial service in the Greater Pittsburgh,
PA area that is a "Green Cleaning" service.

As an aspect of the effort to be a green cleaner, we have decided to
actively encourage all our prospective and current clents to develop and
utilize business records management practices to include but not to be
limited to the creation and development of records retention scheduling,
document destruction and recyling practices that are not limited to the
recycling of paper but also other reusable commodities like aluminum and
glass.

We believe that if businesses use our reccomendations they will become more
competitive by lowering their operational expenses, demonstrate to their
current and future clients that they are community oriented, and able to
instill good ecological habits in their workforce that can make positive
effects in their respective lives and in their communities.

Juan Lacey
Chief Financial Officer

We clean GREEN!

A & H Commercial Cleaning, Inc.
24 Sylvania Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA  15210-1152

412-512-5876
Fax: 412-774-2239

http://www.AandHCommercialCleaning.com
<http://www.aandhcommercialcleaning.com/>

All great leaders must have uncommon vision.  A leader sees further than
oters, more than others, and before others see.
-------------------------------------
A & H Commercial Cleaning, Inc. is certified as a Green cleaner by the Green
Clean Institute. (http://www.greencleaninstitute.com
<http://www.greencleaninstitute.com/> )
  _____

LEGAL DISCLAIMER

and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure,
forwarding, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended
of the original message. Any questions should be directed to A & H
Commercial Cleaning, Inc. at 412-512-5876 or e-mail