From:
Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Jan 2010 14:56:02 -0500
Okay folks sending me too messages is greatly discouraged. if you wish to
receive a copy of Steve's spreadsheet you need to send the request directly
to him NOT to the list.

other gentle reminders (and I'm not picking on brian but his is the most
recent message)

1. delete out previous messages when replying. digest subscribers do not
like reading the same messages over and over again. Plus retaining previous
messages greatly increases the size of the digest.

2. include your email address in your sig-block, this makes it a lot easier
when you want to send a private reply. if the email address doesn't appear
in the sigblock and you can see that in some cases the individual's email
address may appear in the reply (see below)

3. If you wish to share a document with subscribers to the list consider
joining the RIM_Resources Yahoo group. It was set up for the purpose. Before
telling people you wish to share item post it to the Yahoo group then
provide a link to the group.
you must be a member of the group to upload files and to access the files
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/RIM_Resources/

--
Peter Kurilecz CRM CA
Richmond, Va