From:
John Glover <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Jan 2010 14:26:30 -0800
Maggi;

Your needs are very likely not the same as someone elses who might share
their price list.

The level of service your company needs will dictate the costs.

Vendors make their profit in 'The Mix'.

Each item:

*Pick-up*

*Delivery*

*Check-in *

*Check-out*

*Shelf Storage*

*Vault Storage*

*Data Entry*

*Destruction (By Type)*

*“Pull” Charge*

*"Place" Charge*

*Space Reservation*

*Account Closing, Perm Out, “Hostage” Fees*

can all have multiple costs assigned to them depending on the service level
you require.

Comercial Storage vendors can make little profit on the monthly box storage
price and at the same time make a tremedous profit on the pickup and
delivery fees.

It's in 'The Mix' and it is up to you to decide what your Mix is.

But many folks on this listserv have created excellent RFPs for their
offsite storage needs.

You might ask them to send you what worked for them.

--
John R Glover
707-773-1257