From:
Hugh Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Jan 2010 08:06:53 -0500
If you contact Jim Booth at PRISM International, he could supply you a
Directory of everyone in your market. Atlanta is well served. I can
think of five strong vendors without even looking in the directory.

You can email Jim at Jim Booth <[log in to unmask]> and they distribute
this directory at the ARMA Conference each year.  They mail out about
17,000 copies and every storage company in the country, that is a
PRISM Member is in it.  There are well over 500 companies in the
Directory.

Everyone in ARMA should have a copy, you are why they print it.

PRISM also has a great web site and they are adding all sorts of
features.  I have figure 4% of them so far.

Many companies print out the fees on their current invoice, mail it to
3 or 4 companies and then start a dialog.

Hugh Smith
FIRELOCK Fireproof Modular Vaults
(610)  756-4440    Fax (610)  756-4134
WWW.FIRELOCK.COM