From:
Michel Okemi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Jan 2010 10:31:34 -0500
Hi Records Folks,
Just quick question. I am doing right now the records inventory for 19 Divisions across of our organization.
I realize that some of divisions do not have records series codes but they do have records series titles. They use the alphabetic filing method.
My question is how do you come with a record series code which links with the record series title already there?
The goal here is to have a retention schedule for the organization that converts inside the divisions.
Is anyone want to share his/her experiences about it? I would like to hear from folks.
Thank in advance for your inputs.
Cheers,
MOK