From:
Ralph Better <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jan 2010 16:29:33 -0600
As we have witnessed the steady decline of the once venerable fifth estate.
An institution that has given Morrow, Severide, and Cronkite, left to pander
to our base instincts as purblind “cable analysts” spew forth have digested
tripe in a vain effort to entertain.  As we cast about for hope, reason, and
enlightenment the light at the end of the tunnel grows ever larger. It is
grand to recognize grand achievement as is appears. News has been reduced
from some hours to a mere 144 characters. A fine day for Morrow.

As for retweeting…. I believe it is the better part of valor so good
friends…..

Ralph Better