From:
Janette Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Jan 2010 17:28:23 -0500
Hello everyone.

I'd like to formally introduce myself. My name is Janette Smith. I am
the city clerk in Oakland Park Florida. Additionally, I have a part
time law practice. I have been involve with both local government and
my law practice for 3 years. I look forward to interacting with all of
you. As of right now, I intend on taking parts I-V of the CRM next
week. You may have seen a question I previously posted.

Have a wonderful day!!

Sincerely,
Janette Smith, JD, MBA, CMC
Davie, Florida