From:
Trudy M Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Jan 2010 16:44:37 EST
Very saddened to learn of this.  He truly was a great man, with a  wealth
of knowledge and who shared that willingly and eagerly.

Trudy M.  Phillips
File Management, LLC
"Bringing Order Out of  Chaos"
8440 Lanewood Circle
Leeds, AL 35094
Office:  205/699-8571   Fax: 205/699-3278
_www.filemanagement.com_ (http://www.filemanagement.com/)

In a message dated 1/29/2010 3:27:59 P.M. Central Standard Time,