From:
Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Jan 2010 22:58:23 -0500
On Sun, Jan 31, 2010 at 9:15 PM, Luciana Duranti <[log in to unmask]
> wrote:

> I am forwarding a message written by Charles Dollar, the Chair of the
> Emmett Leahy Award Committee (ELAC), who does not subscribe to this list.
>  Here it is:
>
> On a somewhat related note, the 2010 Emmett Leahy Award Announcement is
> being posted on a number of web sites and list serves, including the
> Association of Canadian Archives, the Society of American Archivists, the
> International Council of Archives, the Records Management Society of the UK,
> the Records  and Information Management Africa, the Records Management
> Association of Australia, the Institute of Certified Records Managers, the
> Council of State Archivists, and the National Association of Government
> Records Administrators and Archivists.

thanks for posting this information. I do notice that ARMA International and
AIIM are missing from the above list. I assume that the information will be
posted there too.

What is the correct deadline? SAA's announcement via Facebook said Feb 25th
is the deadline while the Leahy committee website says Feb 1st.
http://www.emmettleahyaward.org/Application_Information.html
--
Peter Kurilecz CRM CA
Richmond, Va