From:
"Jones, Virginia" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Feb 2010 10:55:55 -0500
<So is there something else we can do for Alan?>

There is the ARMA Distinguished Service Award:

Distinguished Service Award

This award recognizes long-time ARMA members who have clearly given of themselves to the work of the association and the fulfillment of its goals at the local, regional, and international levels. It focuses on a pattern of contribution at a high level to the success, well-being, and advancement of ARMA International.

In looking at the various awards and past winners and the Company of Fellows, I was surprised to see that Alan has never been formally recognized by his peers for all his work in the RIM field.  A good, professional, truly friendly man who went quietly about his business of promoting and enhancing our profession.

Ginny Jones

(Virginia A. Jones, CRM, FAI)

Records Manager

Information Technology Division