Date:
Sat, 6 Feb 2010 09:00:15 -0500
Manages the implementation and maintenance of the Retention Schedule for all
records throughout PHS. This includes updating the PHS Retention Schedule
and routinely aligning it with new legal requirements or new business
processes requiring retention timeframes. Aligns content intake projects
with records retention methodologies concurrently. Educates and trains PHS
personnel in appropriate contribution methodologies to archive electronic
documents and records into the Presbyterian Electronic Library and to
archive hard copy records into appropriate record storage facilities in the
PHS system.

* Assists with the development, communication and maintenance of the PHS
Taxonomy. Responsible for cataloguing and maintaining taxonomy maps and
spreadsheets documenting the PHS taxonomy and the subsequent content of the
Presbyterian Electronic Library.

* Develops a project plan to image record storage forms for the content of
the Central Storage Facility and other storage entities and to create an
index for the imaged content. Creates documentation of research for
resources required to bar code the boxes in the warehouse facilities in PHS.

http://bit.ly/9lbGQd

--
Peterk
Richmond, Va