From:
Beverly Harris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Feb 2010 17:43:48 -0600
In the past, we had both shredding and storage services with the same
vendor.  After being approached by numerous other shredding vendors, we
sent out an RFP to evaluate our options.  We found the pricing to be
very competitive and decided to change our shredding company.  This
change has resulted in significant savings and enhanced services.  With
the new contract, we were also able to reduce the contract term to 1
year and eliminate the monthly service charge. The transition to the new
shredding vendor was seamless and the service has been excellent.

Beverly A. Harris
Manager - Records Management and Office Services
Newfield Exploration Company
363 N. Sam Houston Pkwy. E.
Suite 2020 Houston, Texas 77060
Office:  281-405-4269