From:
Sharon Burnett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Feb 2010 18:13:21 -0800
Mark writes:

" If it were me, I probably would have discussed this kind of stuff during the discovery meeting...but that's just me."

Part of having the discovery meeting is to discuss native format of documents to be produced and to come to some agreement up front. At least that has been my experience. Why add to the stress that already exists? I want my productions to be clean, clear, and concise. No offence to our JDs on the list, but I don't want lawyers to think :)

Rock on!

Sharon

PS Pulling for JR Celsky in short track skating in the Olympics. He is from my hometown. I went to school with is mom & dad.

Sharon Burnett, CRM
Seattle Washington USA

"If it ain't broke, take it apart and see why. If it is broke, take it apart
and see why."