From:
Mimi Dionne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Feb 2010 23:06:27 -0800
FYI: registration for the ICRM's May 2010 cycle opens toda
Colleagues,

FYI: registration for the ICRM's May 2010 cycle opens today.

Parts 1 - 5 are offered May 3rd through May 7th, 2010.  Part 6 is available for May 6, 2010 only.  Registration is open February 18th through April 29th, 2010.

To cancel exams after scheduling appointments with Pearson VUE, please contact them directly at 800-799-3372.

For special accommodation, such as ESL, please contact the Regent - Exam Administration (that's me!) prior to scheduling exams with Pearson VUE.

Please direct any questions or concerns to me offlist--my contact information is below.

Thanks!
 Mimi Dionne, MLIS, CA, CDIA+, CRM, PMP
Cell: 303.501.7657
Blog: http://rimnant.blogspot.com
Twitter: @mimidionne
Facebook: mimidionne
LinkedIn: Mimi Dionne, PMP, CRM, CDIA+, CA
Email: [log in to unmask]